Rodent Control In Santa Clarita, CA
Stopping A Rodent Problem In Your Santa Clarita Home Or Business
Lush greenbelts and gardens create a perfect habitat for rodents in Santa Clarita. Rodent problems have increased recently, and many people have noticed rodents running along walls in the yard and in greenbelt areas. However, rodents should not be getting into your home or business. If you suspect they are, you need to act now!
Rodents are a serious problem for home and business owners. They damage belongings, property, and structures with their chewing and gnawing, increase the risk of fires, and they spread many dangerous illnesses. If you suspect that rodents are in your Santa Clarita home or business, CVA Exterminators offer the services you need to eliminate the infestation.
What Diseases Do Rodents Spread?
Rodents spread diseases through their feces, urine, and saliva. When they get into your house they can contaminate your countertops, food prep surfaces, and food stores. There are many diseases that are spread by rodents, including:
- Hantavirus: This deadly disease has early symptoms that include fatigue, muscle aches, and fever that move to respiratory symptoms as it progresses. It has a mortality rate of 38%.
- Salmonellosis: Symptoms of salmonellosis include abdominal pain, diarrhea, and vomiting. While most recover on their own, some people require hospitalization.
- Listeria: This bacterial illness usually does not affect healthy people, but can be fatal to people with compromised immune systems, newborns, and unborn babies. Symptoms include fever, muscle aches, diarrhea, and nausea.
- Tularemia: This disease is rare, but can be deadly if not caught early. Symptoms depend on the type of tularemia that has been contracted.
- Leptospirosis: This blood infection is rare, but can be treated with an antibiotic. If not treated, it can lead to kidney or liver damage, or even death. Symptoms include fever, headache, muscle pain, and vomiting.
Our Rodent Control Offerings
If you suspect that rodents are in your house, it’s important to verify it. CVA Exterminators offers rodent inspections to confirm if rodents are present in your home or business. Rodents leave behind several signs of their presence. These include:
- Hearing scratching noises in the walls or ceiling
- Finding droppings in your cabinets, cupboards, or on your counters
- Finding greasy rub marks along your walls
If we find a rodent infestation in your home or business, we’ll then inspect to identify how they are getting inside. Once we’ve determined where the entry points are, we’ll provide you with an inspection and sealing report, as well as an estimate for our treatment services. We charge a nominal fee for our rodent inspections if you are not on a recurring service plan.
Thorough on their investigations and punctual which is hard to find these days. Customer service is top notch.- Jerod
Great work! Always take care of any issues we have throughout the years at a reasonable price.- Rick
I had CVA come do the inspection when we were looking at buying our house. Dan saved us from buying a property that needed a lot of work done.- Pamela
“Very professional in explaining the type of termites infecting my house and how his company would eliminate the problem.”- Don
“Fernando was on time, respectful and knowledgeable about the process.”- Sean
“They are very professional and conscientious. They use effective ingredients that are safe for children and pets.”- Anonymous
“Not only was their work impressive but they did a great job cleaning up.”- Ray
“I am absolutely amazed at the work Martin and Cameron did on my house! We had some wood rot and some old termite damage that needed to be fixed.”- Robert