March 19, 2020
We take the health and safety of our customers and our staff seriously and prioritize the well-being of our technicians and your family above all else. Therefore, we are making some changes to our services.
Pest Services & Inspections
We will continue to treat the exterior of your home or business, but we are going to temporarily halt interior treatments unless you specifically request these services. If you feel you need interior treatments, please contact us so that we can create a plan and a schedule that works for you.
With the understanding of how coronavirus spreads to others, we are taking every precaution we can to disinfect ourselves and our tools to avoid cross-contamination. As always, we monitor our cleanliness, but we understand the importance of communicating this precaution to you during this outbreak.
Interior Access Plan – Ultimately, we are allowing our technicians/inspectors the right to determine whether he or she feels comfortable entering any property during the COVID-19 crisis. That being said, discussions with our staff have led us to these ideal circumstances for entering interiors:
1. Customers have the right to ask technicians or inspectors questions about their health and to ask if our technician has all the basic PPE to complete their task prior to entering their home. No trip charge will be applied if the customer denies our technician entrance.
2. Technicians or inspectors will ask if anyone in the home or structure is or has been sick. The technician or inspector will determine if they feel safe entering the home.
3. Technicians will wear appropriate PPE to reduce touching items in the home, such as protective gloves. If available, masks may be worn by the technician during evaluation or inspection. A lack of available masks may create a situation where an interior inspection or assessment is not possible. This situation is beyond our control, so we ask for your patience as we truly wish to protect both our staff and your family.
4. Ideally, one person can be inside the structure while the technician or inspector is evaluating the pest issue. Social distancing protocols of a minimum of 6ft will be expected. When treating, standard safety protocols will be followed which typically include the occupants being asked to leave during treatment and any required aeration period.
5. If multiple people must be in the home during assessment or inspection, the technician will decide if they feel safe in the structure and determine whether or not to proceed with the inspection.
6. Payments will be processed (Credit Card or ACH) over the telephone only. In order to limit the touch of personal items, onsite credit card processing, checks, and cash payments are not being accepted at this time.
These new protocols will remain in place until authorities determine that the COVID-19 crisis has subsided, and standard protocols can be reinstated. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
We plan to continue providing protection against pest and their health threats to our best ability during these difficult times. If you have questions, please reach out to us.
- CVA Exterminators
We offer both emergency and same-day services.
Our treatments are available on both a one-time or ongoing basis.
We are proud of the services we provide for our customers.